National Taipei University of Business
International Economics and Trade, and Administration Program
1. Title of the program
International Economics and Trade, and Administration
2. Purpose of the establishment
The purpose of the establishment is to integrate all the courses that are relevant to International Business. This international program combines theory with practice and aims to equip students with professional skills that are essential for international enterprise and business. We provide courses in International Finance, Business Strategy, Global Industry Analysis and Economics and Trade Analysis within an English language environment.
3. Credit program or Degree program
4. Departments which participate in the research unit
All of the departments of National Taipei University of Business
5. Qualification of the faculty members
The faculty members who participate in this program have a relevant PhD degree and are all from the departments of our college
6. Student requirements for completion
(1) Required Courses: 6 Credits
International Professional Electives: Minimum of 16 Credits
Total Course Credit: 22 Credits
(2). Students who enroll on this international program must complete their study within a year. The flow chart for all the courses is in the following appendix.
7. Methods of practice
(1) The program is entirely in English. We encourage our local students to participate, so they can have an opportunity to interact with international exchange students. However, local students must meet the English proficiency requirement to enroll.
The program will be regulated by the Department of International Business of National Taipei University of Business. All other departments and college administration offices also offer relevant support. The certificate of program completion will be conferred by the Department of International Business of National Taipei University of Business.